WE CURRENTLY OFFER WATERFOWL HUNTING
& DEER HUNTING
YOUR DOGS ARE WELCOME OR HAVE A
PROFESSIONAL GUIDE WITH DOG ASSIST YOUR HUNT!
MEMBERSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR THE UPCOMING HUNTING SEASONS!
GET YOURS NOW!!!
COMBINE HUNTING & FISHING MEMBERSHIPS AVAILABLE TOO!
Heated Lake Pits & Heated Field Pits.
Decoys provided for all pits.
Guides Available with Professionally Trained Dogs!
Morning and Afternoon Hunts Available
CALL TO BOOK A HUNT!
MEMBERS WATERFOWL HUNTING PACKAGES
LIMITED Memberships Available!
Just $1000.00 per Year!
Members may hunt all day
NO GUIDE FEE FOR MEMBERS OR MEMBER GUESTS!
CLICK HERE for printable Membership Form!
Memberships Include The Following:
- Hunting everyday of the Illinois Central Zone Goose Season – “No Early Goose Season”
- Guaranteed Hunting Space for Members – Call if you plan to bring a guest.
- Heated Lake Pits & Heated Field Pits – MAXIMUM 5 PERSONS PER PIT INCLUDING GUIDE.
- Decoys provided for all pits.
- Guides Available with Professionally Trained Dogs!
- Dog kennels available for members dogs at no additional charge.
- Free overnight stays for Members – Please Call for Reservations.
Non-members and Guests welcome to stay too! Only $25.00 per night.
NON-MEMBERS WATERFOWL HUNTING PACKAGES
$100 per Hunt per Person
$25 Guide fee
*All Hunts Available Until 1 pm*
WATERFOWL RULES & REGULATIONS
- ALL Licenses, Permits, Stamps, FOID Cards required for all hunters
- FOLLOW ALL STATE AND FEDERAL GAME LAWS
- NO ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION BEFORE OR DURING HUNTING
- Know your shooting times
- NO Sky busting, Know your target
- Please hunt from your assigned blind only
- Be Respectfull of other hunters
- Think GUN SAFETY, Keep your safety on until ready to fire.
- Load guns with barrel up and out of the pit
- Stay off water and ice – Guides Or Dogs will get the downed birds
- Dogs are allowed ONLY if well mannered and trained. If your dog becomes uncontrollable, you will be asked to kennel it.
- If ducks and geese are working – pass on the ducks
- Work with each other – Not against each other
- Radios are for communication and safety – NOT small talk
- ALL Hunters, listen to your guide, they are here for your safety and to make your hunt a pleasant one. Please tip them accordingly.
- Hunting ends at 1:00 pm for daily fee Hunters. Afternoon hunts are also available for an additional fee.
- Please clean and maintain your pit and hunting area after each hunt.